Tuesday 23 October 2012

My friends

My friends

Amelia

Amelia is a outstanding friend and always makes other people happy,she is always makes right choices, but when Amelia started school we hardly ever talked to each other  but now she is a great person to be around.

Lauren

Lauren is a awesome friend, she is always a smiling and laughing she always comes up to you and asks for help.Lauren and i have known each other since year 1 we always helped each other
and played together,she is one of my bestest friends in the world!

Chloe

Chloe and I have known each other since my very first day of school,
 she was the first who would teach me how to speak English.
 Chloe wasn't in this school would have nothing in the world that would of cheer me up.

Andrea

Andrea is always full of smiles she has a great personality and has her own opinions she shares secrets that she never told anyone Andrea has a great sense of humor and is ready for helping someone. Andrea is a great friend and she always will be.

 Elizabeth

Elizabeth is a great great friend she will always be there for me and solve my own problems she has a great sense of humor she will always be there for me and she is my friend forever.  

5 comments:

  1. Thank You Kristina that is really really nice, I am really happy that you and I became friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. oh.... i thought you were Amelia!!! :-)

      and may the odds be ever in your favour

      Delete